Feel it in my chest, tempo 올라 막
0과 1로 이뤄진 내 phantom power
살아 움직이는 rhythm 넌 못해 모방
Every move I make, I electrify
Screen이 꺼져도 I see it clear
Night vision 키고 I got no fear
새로운 세계로 I disappear
We don’t stop till the end is near
Hold me in the static, I can feel it now
데이터의 비명 소리는 way too loud
Pull me to the edge I never shut down
I’m about to cross the line
질서 따윈 없어 let me feel the high
내 흐름은 내가 만들어 don’t ask why
희미해진 불빛, I’m the only light
I’m about to lose control
Break it,
Louder, louder
No rules, no chain
No rules, no chain
Yeah, I’m in my zone
니들은 번호표
아래 분류돼 줄 세워져 다 get low
Too fast, can’t stop
system에서 drop
The best, no doubt
난 A컷 넌 Crop
You can’t, hack code
New world, walk on
딴소린 back off
완벽한 Backup
Break out, no chain
Respawn my name
영(0)원(1)히 breathing
Run town, the game
Hold me in the static, I can feel it now
데이터의 비명 소리는 way too loud
Pull me to the edge I never shut down
I’m about to cross the line
질서 따윈 없어 let me feel the high
내 흐름은 내가 만들어 don’t ask why
희미해진 불빛, I’m the only light
I’m about to lose control
Break it,
Louder, louder
No rules, no chain
No rules, no chain
Hear the sound now
We don’t back down
Feel it breaking
All around now
We’re about to lose control
Break it,
Louder, louder
No rules, no chain
No rules, no chain
Hold me in the static, I can feel it now
데이터의 비명 소리는 way too loud
Pull me to the edge I never shut down
I’m about to cross the line
질서 따윈 없어 let me feel the high
내 흐름은 내가 만들어 don’t ask why
희미해진 불빛, I’m the only light
I’m about to lose control
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment