Don’t hate me
Don’t hate me
You know I love you so
Is that why you too turn away?
You think this kindness is a show
Like nothing from me could be real
I overthink, and so do you?
나도 자주 get hungry too
뒤돌면 까먹어 버리구
But little things can hurt me too
And there’s only one thing left to say
You don’t have to love me
You don’t have to stay
You can forget my name
Just don’t hate me
Don’t hate me
Don’t hate me
Just don’t hate me
You call me fake, my feelings too?
It’s true, can’t hide, 난 널 원해
방식이 달라도, I don’t lie
네 상상대로, you got it right
I get tired, just like you do
나도 가끔 말이 꼬이구
웃다가 또 울기도 하구
I’m not so different from you
And there’s only one thing left to say
You don’t have to love me
You don’t have to stay
You can forget my name
Just don’t hate me
I’m alive, alive, alive, alive, alive
Call me naive, call me thief, just don't leave
Its not fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
And I’m still alive, it’s still me
You don’t have to love me
You don’t have to stay
You can forget my name
Just don’t hate me
You don’t have to know me
You don’t have to wait
You can say whatever you want
Just don’t hate me
Don’t hate me
Don’t hate me
Just don’t hate me
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment