Everyday everynight
요동치는 우리 frequency
(I want it, give me that
You want it, I'll give you that)
Everyday everynight
미세한 떨림까지 다
(I want it, give me that)
I'm thinking 'bout that all night long
어두운 방 안에 단둘이
You've got my eyes on you
둘 사이의 거릴 더 가까이
I'm ready to lock it in
We flow like that, we got it like that
아무도 모르게
We blow like that, we got it like that
Now stop
Everyday everynight
요동치는 우리 frequency
(I want it, give me that
You want it, I'll give you that)
Everyday everynight
미세한 떨림까지 다
(I want it, give me that)
I'm thinking 'bout that all night long
Yeah, I wanna keep it moving
Oh baby, ride with me,
I don’t wanna slow down, nah
So leave it all behind tonight
We go up, take it to the top
One time, I gotta make it count
No doubt, I gotta get it right
So, you know you can put that on me, stop
I'm gonna call you my babe
Everyday everynight
요동치는 우리 frequency
(I want it, give me that
You want it, I'll give you that)
Everyday everynight
미세한 떨림까지 다
(I want it, give me that)
I'm thinking 'bout that all night long
밤새도록 날 안달 나게 해
잡힐 듯 잡히지 않는
가까운 듯 멀어져 가는
마음껏 날 헤집어 놔도 돼
멋대로 날 집어삼켜도 돼
Everyday everynight
요동치는 우리 frequency
(I want it, give me that
You want it, I'll give you that)
Everyday everynight
미세한 떨림까지 다
(I want it, give me that)
I'm thinking 'bout that all night long
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment