Hold me
Forever
That we can’t remember
all of fxxking pain
Draw me
Whenever
With your feeling blended
water color paint
Caught up in the memories
from the all last night
Now you’re understanding
that I never let you down
I’ve been really waiting for you
thousand times for
O - Overwhelming
O - Overwhelming feeling so
Pull me
till we can’t be getting closer anymore
More
I want it more until we lose control
Slow it down for better trip away
So let me drown
Dying in your deepest side
I like your move
I like the way you love
I like your move
I like the way you love
I like your move
I like the way you love
I like your move
I like the way you love
Don’t need wifi
We ain’t watching Netflix
It’s sci-fi space
We can backflip
Don’t need new face
Go back to basic
Kissmark press like a template
Unplugged apple let me charge
Hit and roop I make you high
Turn on spotify
Baby aren’t you satisfied?
Caught up in the memories
from the all last night
Now you’re understanding
that I never let you down
I’ve been really waiting for you
thousand times for
O - Overwhelming
O - Overwhelming feeling so
Pull me
till we can’t be getting closer anymore
More
I want it more until we lose control
Slow it down for better trip away
So let me drown
Dying in your deepest side
I like your move
I like the way you love
I like your move
I like the way you love
I like your move
I like the way you love
I like your move
I like the way you love
Wish I move in move inside your mind
Wish I move in move inside your mind
Wish I move in move inside your mind
Wish I move in move inside your mind
Pull me
till we can’t be getting closer anymore
More
I want it more until we lose control
Slow it down for better trip away
So let me drown
Dying in your deepest side
I like your move
I like the way you love
I like your move
I like the way you love
I like your move
I like the way you love
I like your move
I like the way you love
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment