멈춰버린 Same old routine, pause
지루해진 Old tape beside the light
Skin-tight jeans, wasn’t my color
Loose-fit jacket on me all, night
이제야 좀 나인 것 같아, Now
틀에 박힌 that look
홀린 듯 pretending
But I just wanna be myself
새롭게 써 Let me sing that rush
Shape of my energy
거울 속 낯선 내 Masterpiece
Shape of my energy
헝클어진 머리도
Don’t care, that’s me
지금부터 wanna try it
I got that energy
Now I’m livin’ in my favorite pieces
Yeah I like that (Uh)
Yeah I like that, worth it
Yeah I like that (Uh)
Yeah yeah I like that, worth it
너무 뻔한 Copy-paste line
Seems like such a cliche
내가 선택한 My scene
시작하려 해
짙게 물들여 놓은
Something I can call my own
선명하게
Now I know it, what I wanted
What I wanted right
틀에 박힌 that look
홀린 듯 pretending
But I just wanna be myself
새롭게 써 Let me sing that rush
Shape of my energy
거울 속 낯선 내 Masterpiece
Shape of my energy
헝클어진 머리도
I don’t care, that’s me
지금부터 wanna try it
I got that energy
Now I’m livin’ in my favorite pieces
Nothing I should ever hide
모두 내 맘대로 바꿔본 My place
I don’t need a different life
Can't help it,
I can't help it
Nothing I should ever hide
오직 나에게만 맞춰본 Focus
I‘m just staying true to my vibe (my vibe, oh)
Shape of my energy
거울 속 낯선 내 Masterpiece
Shape of my energy
헝클어진 머리도
I don’t care, that’s me
지금부터 wanna try it
I got that energy
Now I’m livin’ in my favorite pieces
Yeah I like that (Uh)
Yeah I like that, just me
Yeah I like that (Uh)
Yeah yeah I like that, just me
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment