It’s miles and miles to go in this life
before I sleep
지친 마음은 고된 육체를 더
몰아세워 난 누구 여기 왜 있지
애초에 빌어먹을 피투성
어쩜 It was all a game
played it like I was born to win
just save it I don’t know yo
어처피 가는 길은 same
괜히 멍청이같이 행동해
할 수 있는 게 없지 yo
안피는 담밸 옆에 뒀지
기억은 나를 괴롭게해
쓸쓸하게 하지 everyday
한개 잡고서 깊이 마시는
쓰린 맛의 memory
뭘 원했는지 몰라 기억해
의미없는 message
what a nice view
잘못없어 너네는 just please yo let me be
계속 물어 where am I going?
feels like time travel
got no idea
lost in the life’s ocean
Where’s my exit? oh please
way too far
beyond the stars
too gone too far
beyond the stars
too gone too far
beyond the stars
too gone too far
beyond the stars
too gone too far
fade away
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment