Skip to main content

Love Sign - Big Ocean


Quiet room just the two of us tonight No words, reading lips under the moonlight I watch you breathe, you look in my hands 내 손끝의 언어, only you would understand So sign your name across my heart 스쳐간 손끝에 Move closer, move in silence 너를 느낄 수 있게 ASL, BSL, keep your eyes on my fingertips LSM, LSC, I'll sign whatever you want to see KSL, SEE let my fingers say what I need (what I need) A.S.A.P, put your hands all over me 말만 많은 이들, 전부 다 의미 없어 난 침묵으로 증명해, 내 손이 말을 건네며 말뿐인 약속 따윈 내겐 필요 없지 단 한번 손짓이면 넌 쓰러지지 They talk too much, but say nothing at all, I'll just show you the truth while I stand tall So sign your name across my heart 더 깊이 새겨줘 Move closer, move in silence 가득히 채워줄게 ASL, BSL, keep your eyes on my fingertips LSM, LSC, I'll sign whatever you want to see KSL, SEE let my fingers say what I need (what I need) A.S.A.P, put your hands all over me What's your sign? Now baby sign to me what you need What's your sign? I can work my fingers until you scream What's your sign? Can't wait to get on my knees A.S.A.P, put your lips all over me A.S.A.P, put your lips all over me

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...