Lately, I haven't been myself much
Somewhere between someday and goodbye
But I'm not ready for the next page
I don't know how
And They say it’s a blessing in disguise
But I call it lost
Why does it feel like this?
If it's a way forward
Can you hear me now?
Calling through the silence
Hoping it is you
Imma wait for a sign
Dialing 999
Just give me a 999
If you're really there
Promise I can trust this
Tell me it’s heaven
아직도 모든 게 두려운 내게 now, now, now
Just give me a 999
(Angel, hear me?)
Tell me what's on the other side
Is anyone over there?
If I let go of yesterday
Where to go?
Cuz nine and nine and nine
Keeping me awake, Stuck in my head
괜찮을 거라고 말해줘
Prayer for me
Gotta get out
Can you hear me now?
Calling through the silence
Hoping it is you
Imma wait for a sign
Dialing 999
Just give me a 999
If you're really there
Promise I can trust this
Tell me it’s heaven
아직도 모든 게 두려운 내게 now, now, now
Just give me a 999
(Angel, hear me?)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment