Skip to main content

Movie Star - 이지수 (Lee Jisoo)


You‘re just like a movie star You're just like a movie star oh yeah You're just like a movie star I’m in love I’m in love You're just like a movie star You make me wanna play guitar oh yeah I fell in love with a movie star I’m in love I’m in love oh yeah 찢어진 blue jeans, that’s me I’m not a, not a type of girl You know 난 안 어울려 tight skirt and heels dress 도 yay But you, you love me like I'm all you got With you, I know 이제서야 I'm finally me It's you, no need to tell, yeah I'm fallin In love in love I can't be your cinderella But I’ll be your rock star Sing me like a super star You're just like a movie star You make me wanna play guitar oh yeah I fell in love with a movie star I’m in love I’m in love oh yeah Just like movie star Crossing rainbow bridge Singing Avril 창문 열고 외쳐 Eh oh Now on screen Not a fantasy Gotta sit still untill the credits Cameras rolling, uh 없지 버릴 컷 너와 함께라면 세상이 다 내 거 I can't be your cinderella But I’ll be your rock star Sing me like a super star You're just like a movie star You make me wanna play guitar oh yeah I fell in love with a movie star I’m in love I’m in love oh yeah Just like movie star 높여 속도 시계는 4시 Endless seasons 1, 2, 3

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...