급한 듯이 날 불러놓고
너 거짓말처럼 그저 니 phone만 보네
주위만 의식하는 너의 옆모습에만
벌써 길들여진 나
How can I fake a smile it wouldn't be
true to myself true to myself
oh 네게서 떨어져만 가는 나
아련하게 바라봐 줘
Away from you away from you
I'm flying
Dive from you I dive from you
I'm falling
Doesn't matter whatever you do
I'm freefalling
네가 없이 나 작아질지 몰라
가루가 돼 나 사라질지 몰라
Doesn't matter at least
I'm freefalling
How can I stay this way it wouldn't be
true to myself true to myself
oh 네게서 멀어져만 가는 나
언제나처럼 외면해줘 oh oh
Away from you away from you
I'm flying
Dive from you I dive from you
I'm falling
Doesn't matter whatever you do
I'm freefalling
네가 없이 나 작아질지 몰라
가루가 돼 나 사라질지 몰라
Doesn't matter at least
I'm freefalling
Away from you away from you
I'm flying
Dive from you I dive from you
I'm falling
Doesn't matter whatever you do
I'm freefalling (Well, I keep freefalling)
네가 없이 나 작아질지 몰라
가루가 돼 나 사라질지 몰라
Doesn't matter at least
I'm freefalling
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment