Say it for me
That you never had a man like me
Don’t believe
If I’m way too honest when I drink
Don’t look at somebody
I want you to just see me
Red lipstick, wet T-shirt
I want you to get messy
Walkin’ out of line
Hold me nice and steady
더 느낄 수 있게
Imma keep it so private
Ain’t nobody got it like me
So come a little closer
Ain’t nobody gonna love me
Just like the way you do
Ain’t nobody got it like me
So come a little closer
Ain’t nobody gonna love me
Just like the way you do
Play it for me
I know I’ve got to say something to see
Fascinate, the way you look at me is freezin’ me
And you know, yeah
Don’t look at somebody
I want you to just see me
Red lipstick, wet T-shirt
I want you to get messy
Walkin’ out of line
Hold me nice and steady
더 느낄 수 있게
Imma keep it so private
Ain’t nobody got it like me
So come a little closer
Ain’t nobody gonna love me
Just like the way you do
Ain’t nobody got it like me
So come a little closer
Ain’t nobody gonna love me
Just like the way you do
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment