we used to live in
different time zones
(but now we’re in this same moment)
random movie on TV
just leave it on
(so our big secret never gets to the next door)
tell me how you feel baby
I hope you feel the same way
'cause you got my heart racing, racing
girl you know I’m so
(ready ready ready for your
body body body woo)
couple shots of whiskey got us loose
hell yeah hell yeah
(baby I’ve had enough)
we feel tipsy and now we are in the mood
please say yeah, say yeah
leave your lipstick on my passport
'cause I wanna keep this moment
forever and ever
leave your lipstick on my passport
'cause I wanna keep this moment
forever and ever and ever
ever ever ever and ever ever
'cause I wanna keep this moment
forever and ever and ever
ever ever ever
'cause I wanna keep this moment
when the night takes me high
we burn into the light, hold me tight
feel the bass drop tonight
move 'til the morning light
just tell me what you want me to do
keep me close, baby, I ain’t walking away
dive into this feeling, we never fade away
hold the night 'til it’s all done
we shine like number one, yeah
keep it real with the bass on
your love’s the sweetest frequency
don’t let this end
couple shots of whiskey got us loose
hell yeah (hell yeah)
hell yeah (baby I’ve had enough)
we feel tipsy and now we are in the mood
please say yeah, say yeah
leave your lipstick on my passport
'cause I wanna keep this moment
forever and ever
leave your lipstick on my passport
'cause I wanna keep this moment
forever and ever and ever
even if it’s not love
it still matters to me
you hit me like an atomic bomb
I love the way you kiss me
oh I might just miss my flight
tomorrow by mistake
babe, you are my second home
leave your lipstick on my passport
'cause I wanna keep this moment
forever and ever
leave your lipstick on my passport
'cause I wanna keep this moment
forever and ever and ever
ever ever ever and ever ever
'cause I wanna keep this moment
forever and ever and ever
ever ever ever
'cause I wanna keep this moment forever
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment