Every time
lose my breath
there's a tingling sensation in my chest
Pretty smile
Yea she blessed
I know she could be the one
she the best
Hit my line
Any time
Any day yea
Take your time
if you find
we should wait yea
i just wanna be the only one you call
baby tell me if thats cool
Cause you're simply beautiful
Im sayin all i know theres nothing left to say
Theres no words & theres no way i can explain
Simply beautiful
Girl I’m lost for words day after day
And no that will never change
You're a simply beauty
I took my time
Long as it took
Something just told me to chill
give me a sign give me a look
so that we know that its real
I’ll put that thing on a replay
My favorite song on the EP
Im diving in yea I’m drowning
Drowning, drowning..
And if youre down
I’m into breaking rules
Show me how you do
Show me now
girl let me explore you
Love your nature
Cause you're simply beautiful
Im sayin all i know theres nothing left to say
Theres no words & theres no way i can explain
Simply beautiful
Girl I’m lost for words day after day
And no that will never change
You're a simply beauty
Cause you're simply beautiful
Im sayin all i know theres nothing left to say
Theres no words & theres no way i can explain
Simply beautiful
Girl I’m lost for words day after day
And no that will never change
You're a simply beauty
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment