Counting my troubles and troubles and troubles
Soon they all pop like a bubble
I ain’t got time for no cuddles
여태까지의 삶 왠지 몰라도 felt like a rebuttal
치이고 치여서 입술은 Purple
성숙과 성장은 turtle
기어간다 싶다가도
강제로 일어서는 법을
가르켜주고는 slap on the wrist
Tick 이랑 Tock 과의 Fistfight
I ain’t never making peace
I never wanted them shoes
I wanted keys
연금 세금 말고 I need gold
10년이 지나도 아직도 제자리
아직도 계산 안 맞지 뭐 당연히
Stupid hoes wanna take a peek
Of a top 10 player earnings
꺼져
까보면 도망이나 칠 그릇들에
이가 나가도 내 방은 안 터져
Hoe
내 말이 곧 나의 법
그 태두리 안에서
I give you one out of ten
Leave me with nine out of ten
I give you one out of ten
Leave me with nine out of ten
I give you one out of ten
Leave me with nine out of ten
You know I’m just being polite
Don’t make me take it off your hands
이것 좀 들어보래 I’m like damn
I’m like it’s not gonna happen
걔들의 음악은 소음에 가까워
Cause they got nothing to stand for
I give you one out of ten
In fact I give you two out of ten for the sweat
I just spent 2 hours choosing a clap
But I give you credit for 무늬만 음악인
태도를 느낄 수 없는 행보를
피해서 얻은 행복을
지키기 위해 내다버린 처음을
I give you one out of ten
Leave me with nine out of ten
You know I’m just being polite
Don’t make me take it off your hands
이것좀 들어보래 I’m like damn
I’m like it’s not gonna happen
걔들의 음악은 소음에 가까워
Cause they got nothing to stand for
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment