기억해
우리의
따듯했던 기억
그렇게
잠겨갈
차가워진 꿈을
난 생각에 잠겨
시야는 흐려지고
내 두 귀는 또다시 아파와
보이지 않던 소린
나의 눈이 됐고
이제서야 우리가 보여
I’ve been crusing for you
Now I’m losing control
Dying rabbit in my sub
Can’t escape all by myself
Not easy to go upstream right now
Atlantis I used to swerve with you
Oh What a breathtaking view
I can’t breath anymore
Feel so cold
Way so long
It’s alone
Just solo
It goes low
Can’t go slow
It’s alone
Just solo
이제서야 우리가 보여
I’ve been crusing for you
Now I’m losing control
Dying rabbit in my sub
Can’t escape all by myself
Not easy to go upstream right now
Atlantis I used to swerve with you
Oh What a breathtaking view
I can’t breath anymore
Feel so cold
Way so long
It’s alone
Just solo
It goes low
Can’t go slow
It’s alone
I can’t breath anymore
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment