뭐든지 You make it possible
완벽하지 Even responsible
She’s the reason
I can’t decide it
복잡해 stay in position
말을 해봐
We can hit up,
기다림은 싫어 좀 얄미워
저기 boy’s around
Is it like you don’t care?
Baby oh don’t you dare
걔넨, no free throw 내가 더 treat ya
I can stay here all day
속 좁은 건
아냐 wonder what you thinking uh huh
근데 너만 보면 speechless uh huh
Friday까지만 기다릴게
Please don’t leave me at home Yeah
I can wait til like Sunday morning
I got nothing left to do yeah do yeah
자꾸 말을 돌려대는 건 아냐
딴 생각 하지 마
Don’t take it easy Don’t take it easy
Easy easy Don’t take it easy
Easy easy Don’t take it easy
But I love whatever you are
Take a deep breath
너가 없으면 난 stressed out
Don’t need no rest
너랑은 모든 게 fresh now
딴 남자들과는 달라 요즘 애들 보다
I’m not a player
완벽하게 go straight to your heart
속 좁은 건
아냐 wonder what you thinking uh huh
근데 너만 보면 speechless uh huh
Friday까지만 기다릴게
Please don’t leave me at home Yeah
I can wait til like Sunday morning
I got nothing left to do yeah do yeah
자꾸 말을 돌려대는 건 아냐
딴 생각 하지 마
Don’t take it easy Don’t take it easy
Easy easy Don’t take it easy
Easy easy Don’t take it easy
But I love whatever you are
볼 때마다 다른 vibe
Diamond 보다 더 빛나는 eyes
온통 네 생각에
I can’t believe
Don’t you know how it feels
you’re making me crazy
I can wait til like Sunday morning
I got nothing left to do yeah do yeah
자꾸 말을 돌려대는 건 아냐
딴 생각 하지 마
(Don’t take it easy)
Easy Don’t take it easy
(Don’t take it easy)
Easy Don’t take it easy
(Don’t take it easy)
Easy Don’t take it easy
But I love whatever you are
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment