Think you have the power
Watch it go on and on and on and on for hours
투박한 말투로 따지는 건 너다워
왔다 갔다 우리 온도는 Sweet & Sour
Keep talking louder
Ooh-
빼곡하게 채워진 your words
떠들어도 계속 난 비워
난 내 단어를 새겨둘래
Cuz that’s my language
No lies
굳이 말 않지
Don’t try
다시 되묻지는 마
내 말투, 태도 That’s my way
Just feel it 느껴봐 My taste
So, hey
If you wanna know me
Tap into
My language yeah
What you gonna do, what you gonna do
I got my own rules
What you gonna do, what you gonna do
그렇게 말해 넌 늘 함부로
I don’t need no advice
What I choose, it ain’t none of your business
난 나만 알아
Ooh-
빼곡하게 채워진 your words
떠들어도 계속 난 비워
난 내 단어를 새겨둘래
Cuz that’s my language
No lies
굳이 말 않지
Don’t try
다시 되묻지는 마
내 말투, 태도 That’s my way
Just feel it 느껴봐 My taste
So, hey
If you wanna know me
Tap into
My language yeah
My goody, goodies, goodies, goodies
점점 날 채워가
My goody, goodies, goodies, goodies
Hmm I figured out
My favorite things
and my happiness
Cuz that’s my language
No lies
굳이 말 않지
Don’t try
다시 되묻지는 마
내 말투, 태도 That’s my way
Just feel it 느껴봐 My taste
So, hey
If you wanna know me
Tap into
My language yeah
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment