Skip to main content

Superman (solo ver.) - 정재헌 (Jae Jeong)


I used to think, baby I could get through anything when you be crying by yourself I’ll be your superman and now I’m sitting by my room the quiet’s deafening got pressure on my shoulders babe I think I’m cavin in, I got bills to pay and problems to fix, I hate to admit it, but maybe I’m out of tricks done mixed some rights into wrongs I guess my luck’s up, you got me pushin through a lot but damn I’m fucked up I down some pills like they’re meant to drink, and I was born with my anxiety how am I meant to think and I be missing all these people I don’t want to miss so I start to worry my doc’s saying I’m sick he‘s sayin I’m messed up, same old shit it’s pain to hear I’m breaking down, I take a hit you prolly think I’m out of shape or I’m afraid to be yours but I‘ll get over all my problems and be your superhero golden reflection tell me who I am through the haze of yesterday, I stand hold me in softly through the tune of my heart golden reflection a brand new start so let me promise you that I’ma get through anything when you be crying by yourself I’ll be your superman I know you’re scared cuz in the end this shit be happening, but when I was broken, at my worst you had me praying again I down some pills, cuz they’re meant to fix and when I’m fighting my anxiety babe you’re all I miss I guess I never really thought that it’d come down to this but, let me be your superman let me be your superman, so you could never fall but if you do, I’d be falling with you let’s hit the rocks let me come a little closer, I’ll catch you when you lost promise babe I’ll be there for you when the whole world is not when times change, words fade I’ll keep you by my side I ain’t be trusting nobody but you keep me in line so if you thinking I be scared or that I’ll never be yours well I’ll get over all my problems and be your superhero

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...