Skip to main content

ChecK Remix - 효린 (Hyolyn) feat. Mad Clown


Hush Starting from a far you must have a crush Look all you want but don’t you dare touch Seems like you’re on a mission And I’m your victim Keep on wishing Please Gonna take a lot of work to please me Chill on the rizz It’s not that easy 멀리 찾지마 니 앞엔 Boy I’m popping I got options See your eyes, See your eyes on Blue jeans Skin tight I know you’d love to slide, yeah Wrap your arms, round me all night Play the game and you could be mine So if you wanna find me I’ll be sitting pretty with my girls, check Oh My hair to my nails, check Lookin hotter than hell, check Wah Wah I’ll be sitting pretty with my girls, check Oh Search it up for you well, check If we kiss you can tell, check Wah Wah I’ll be sittin’ pretty with my girls Boys check 서둘러 hop in 코트에 시원하게 꽂아넣지 top spin 태도는 cocky 너 어디가 바삐 cold as ice, woo 받아주지 queen’s pride 사랑이라해 아직 score는 zero 도도히 굴어봐 that's whole new show deuce 또 deuce 받아쳐 all night 져줄생각이 없지 ― nah I don't play nice 안뛰어 걸어가도 도착이 first laid back 해 안서두르지 내 verse girls 얼음처럼 막 굴어 내가 여름이니까 저공비행 노려 보는중 진입 각 I’ll be sitting pretty with my girls check Oh My Hair to my nails, check Lookin hotter than hell, check Wah Wah I’ll be sitting pretty with my girls check Oh Search it up for you well, Check If we kiss you can’t tell, Check Wah Wah I’ll be sitting pretty with my girls Baby That’s what I want, what I want It’s not that easy It’s not that easy Boy if you really wanna find me I’ll be sitting pretty with my girls check (Check check check) Don’t write checks that you’re ass can’t cash (Check check check) Check Don’t write checks that you’re ass can’t cash I’ll be sitting pretty with my girls check oh Search it up for you well, Check If we kiss you can’t tell, Check Wah Wah I’ll be sitting pretty with my girls

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...