I think about you all the time
How you don't call me and I don't mind
How we just sit there
Baby, I love that
You talk about things
Baby, I love that
It's not all about me
I know that you tell me
how you love me and I love that
When I talk about the past and I love that
When I talk about a
So keep talkin’
So keep talkin’
Babe
So keep talkin’
Babe
I’m out of control, oh no
you you
You're tellin' me things that I don't know
네 앞에서만 서있을게 소년처럼
(Like a boy)
You keep it all to yourself
You're afraid to let it go
될 때도 있어 I’m your big man
둘이 있을 땐 we just too bad
I don't know how much longer I can take it
All the conversations
But I'm patient
It's more than I could ask for
I'ma take it
'Cause you never open up
And baby 너와
So keep talkin’
So keep talkin’
Babe
So keep talkin’
Babe
I’m out of control, oh no
you you
We dance like lalala
Oh I can’t stop stop stop
I’ll put you on top top top
Girl, we make love love love
We dance like lalala
Oh I can’t stop stop stop
I’ll put you on top top top
Girl, we make love love love
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment