I can't do
No run
I've been dreaming in space so lonely
I can't count all these memories
I feel like I don't wanna do that
It's real about when I'm not around
I'm born something 'bout
when I'm not looking back
혼자가 아닐 거란 그 말은 거짓말
It feels like a shell, we do
We're gonna try to get some, but we touch
Getting so far away to the light
Getting so far
I need you to stay right now,
I just want to let you know
I try to appreciate gave you all I do
I try to appreciate it in my way
Whoa, I found this steady step of the way
I give you what I have is for today
Oh, it feels like I'm right away
Oh, I don't want to say
what I want to say in the fade away
I do the same 내 상처는 깊어
모두가 날 손가락질해도 you're never cool
Hey 수많은 욕들이 내 슬픔을 만들어내도 you
모르겠다면 익명의 Sign 속에 know it too
This is what I try now and I get tight
And now I want this, I'll be there
I need you to fade out
I don't need a chance
Now we're gonna get through
Feels like you and I don't want to
I don't get it, it feels like nothing
I just want to chill and
I don't want to think like gonna
Tell you no one 원하면 tell you right now
I try to appreciate gave you all I do
I try to appreciate it in my way
Whoa, I found this steady step of the way
I give you what I have is for today
Oh, it feels like I'm right away
Oh, I don't want to say
what I want to say in the fade away
Hold on just like you, turning through
Oh, I can't do this just like you
Hold on just like you, turning through
Oh, I can't do this just like you
Oh, it feels like I'm right away
Oh, I don't want to say
what I want to say in the fade away
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment