You don't knock, you just strike
Super fly, stole my sight
You don't knock, you just strike
Crashin’ in, no invite
You don't knock, you just strike
Super fly, stole my sight
You the storm in disguise
in disguise-guise-guise
Crashin’ in, no invite
Right across sleepless nights
There you go, burning bright
Yeah
Mmm
You hit me like thu-thunder, out of the blue
I was walking in the dark ‘till I found you
Cause everything I thought I knew just fell apart
You hit me like thu-thunder, I just can't undo
My damn world split in two and came alive for you
Guess I'd missed you all along ‘till I found you
Before the storm, it all started to feel numb
You came in like the spring wind
Callin’
Like a whisper driftin’ under my cold skin
I never knew that I was missing something
I had a cool dream
That I never wanna wake from
Sweetest voice, you speak so low
Turning my empty heart to gold
Tell me where you’ve been all this time
Tell me where you’ve been
Now I know you were here all along
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment