Baby what you wanna
밀고 당겨봐
말하지 않아도
Feeling you right now
All I want is your sign
Baby change the lights
당연한 듯이
내게 가까이 와 yeah
Ain’t no time yeah
Want it more yeah
Is it toxic
But it feels so right huh
숨이 가까워진 순간
시간마저 느려져가
We go high
Now we go high
Oh yeah
Touch
Touch
Hey give me that right now
Give me that
I wanna feel it (Touch)
더 가까이 와 (Touch)
I wanna feel it
네 모든 감각으로 날 봐
I wanna feel it (Touch)
더 가까이 와 (Touch)
해 뜰 때까지
Feel the moment
Take me high
Hey babe
Catch my vibe
줄래 너의 마지막
Match my vibe
거의 다 왔지
You can come close and touch me now
Taste that
정적에 시선이 닿을 때
You take my breath away
Closer, baby
Ain’t no time yeah
Want it more yeah
Is it toxic
But it feels so right huh
숨이 가까워진 순간
시간마저 느려져가
We go high
Now we go high
Oh yeah
Touch
Touch
Hey give me that right now
Give me that
I wanna feel it (Touch)
더 가까이 와 (Touch)
I wanna feel it
네 모든 감각으로 날 봐
I wanna feel it (Touch)
더 가까이 와 (Touch)
해 뜰 때까지
Feel the moment
Take me high
Let me lose control
더 원해 난
Make me lose my breath
너의 방식대로
Let me lose control
더 내려놔
해 뜰 때까지
Feel the moment
Take me high
Get with me
Oh yeah
I just gotta know you
망설이지 마
Oh no
Your touch can change everything
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment