Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh
Pray that summer would never fade
Muggy breeze and salty air
I loved it all ‘cause you were there
Just take me to the place we felt the same
Copied each other’s silly face
Thinking that summer would never end
Yeah I thought it’d stay
Got too many traces that I still hold
And too many pieces I can’t let go
I’m a summer fool for you
Yeah I was a summer fool for you
I think I heard this song when we were there
Under the orange-blue, waiting for a cab
우리가 좀 더 늦게 만났다면
Just take me to the place we felt the same
Copied each other’s silly face
Thinking that summer would never end
Yeah I thought I’d stay
Got too many traces that I still hold
And too many pieces I can’t let go
I’m a summer fool for you
Yeah I was a summer fool for you
Just give me your sunshine, yeah, fill me again
Been a year and a half
All fine, my angel?
Still miss that time?
I, I’ll never forget
I know
Got too many traces that I still hold
And too many pieces I can’t let go
I’m a summer fool for you
Yeah I was a summer fool for you
Oh oh oh
I’m a summer fool for you
The summer we had
I thought it’d last but I was a summer fool
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment