Baby you know I've been waitin' on my own
Thinkin' bout your love
that just keeps me goin'
Cuz I know you've been
seeing it through me
Cuz I know you've been
wanting the same thing
Baby you're the one I've waited all along
Dreamin' of the day
when you'd call me home
Cuz I can't take this emptiness alone
I need you by my side to take me home
One...
Take my heart but don't you break it
Two...
Take my time but baby don't you burn it
Three...
Stainless on your body looks amazing
Four...
Fight your demons take you to the exit
One...
Take my heart but don't you break it
Two...
Take my time but baby don't you burn it
Three...
Stainless on your body looks amazing
Four...
Na-ah-haah
(OUTYE)
Maybe we just meant to tread
on lands unknown
Still It's better with you
than bein on my own
Cuz I can't take this emptiness alone
I need you by my side...
I need you by my side...
I can't take this emptiness
among this silence
I'm just goin crazy feels like an asylum
I just need your ghost and shell
cuz it'll be timeless
Timeless...
Timeless.
I can't make sense of the things t
hat change around us
Life's a flashback of the moments
which outlive us
I just need your ghost and shell
cuz it'll be timeless
Timeless.
(OUTYE)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment