I just keep underwater
that rappers on me
think they be a someone
uh, hell nah b-
I don't give a f- on sh-
stop playin' b-
I just 깊은 하늘 아래
하나 짚고 넘어가 wait
I don't know how to love
the only I see is a chain and h-
만약에 다 가지고 나면
I just keep it right
cause I feel alright
cause errthing is mine
why you keep tryin’
I don't try to be cool
my playing, my lane
my games on me fosho
잡힌 schedule 그 사이에 너가 보여서
너 빼고 다 가진 다음 널 잊어버리면
I just keep her on my body
after party, got no after
tryna get you off my mind
it may be hard to be without you
왜 널 잊지 못해 피치 못해 기침 해 난 다시
쟤넨 기지배같이 뒤에만 있지
매일 난 후회를 f-
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment