(Ohh)
Baby you got me closer
Light up got me higher
Pull me closer your my star
I’m addicted her can’t let go
Love any emotion (emotion)
마치 회색빛 Ocean (ocean)
우리 둘만 아는 Motion
So give it to me give it to me
Only
Pull up in the sky
어서 빨리
내게 새로운 관심을 더 줘
하루종일 너만 느껴 Stuck in my head
You are the only one that
I understand (Shiii)
No phone no stress so fine
매일 말하잖아 계속 Take your time
좀 더 Base up 난 Ready to shine
Do you know You have always
been mine.
(Ohh)
Baby you got me closer
Light up got me higher
Pull me closer your my star
I’m addicted her can’t let go
Love any emotion (emotion)
마치 회색빛 Ocean (Ocean)
우리 둘만 아는 Motion
So give it to me give it to me
Only
That’s what she’s said
On my skin
새로운 나를 다시 바라봐주기를 (Let’s go)
Don’t look away kiss me
I want you One stay with me begin a gain
아~손만 잡고 잘게 (하지마)
넌 선만 안넘으면 돼 (왜이래)
가까워질수 없는 우리 사이 (안돼)
But I know I want you so bad
No way so strange into the moon
전부 타올라 Flip that coin
You love so lucky music
I’m addicted her you’re so beauty
Baby you got me closer
Light up got me higher
Pull me closer your my star (uh)
I’m addicted her can’t let go
Love any emotion (Emotion)
(Uh)마치 회색빛 ocean (Ocean)
우리 둘만 아는 Motion
So give it to me give it to me
Only
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment