Put my name on credit
내겐 없지 Limit
Throw my shades on
Then it’s game on
Mama just don’t get it
홀린 듯이 걸어
맨 끝 줄 자리
누가 건들?
어제보다
(Oh my god there’s Kenny)
주머니 속 기대를 다 털어넣어
I can hear the 딸칵 Leave me alone
I can see that 꼬리 gotta hold on
악 한 번만 더
또 한 번만 더
홀린 듯이 걸어
맨 끝 줄 자리
누가 건들?
어제보다
Can I get a witness?
My name pop in Game stop
They know the business
옆을 힐끗
막판인듯
Can I get a witness?
My name pop in Game stop
They know the business
옆을 힐끗
막판인듯
Can I get a witness?
My name pop in Game stop
They know the business
My name pop in Game stop
They know the business
Put my name on credit
내겐 없지 Limit
Throw my shades on
Then it’s game on
Mama just don’t get it
홀린 듯이 걸어
맨 끝 줄 자리
누가 건들?
어제보다
(Oh my god there’s Kenny)
주머니 속 기대를 다 털어넣어
I can hear the 딸칵 Leave me alone
I can see that 꼬리 gotta hold on
악 한 번만 더
또 한 번만 더
홀린 듯이 걸어
맨 끝 줄 자리
누가 건들?
어제보다
Can I get a witness?
one more
one more time
one more
one more time
one more
one more time
My name pop in Game stop
They know the business
My name pop in Game stop
They know the business
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment