Free falling, we could live one more day
Likewise, I hope we could delay
Sometimes that's the only way
And I'll be long gone
I'm feeling so lost
If it's true to you
We'll keep this up regardless
Watered down
But lovin' you feels worth it to me
I might be bold
The legs ain't what they used to be
I might get told
To think about this differently
Out from the get-go, out from the get-go
I won't be let go-ed
I won't be
I won't be
Out from the get-go, out from the get-go
I won't be let go-ed
I won't be
I won't be
And the sun is bright, most of the time
Won't you say so
I got mine, but you're not here
Stay home
If it's true to you
We'll keep this up regardless
Watered down
But lovin' you feels worth it to me
Out from the get-go, out from the get-go
I won't be let go-ed
I won't be
I won't be
Out from the get-go, out from the get-go
I won't be let go-ed
I won't be
I won't be
If I'm too far away
I hope this time
You'll be the one to
Follow my path
When the windows open up
Side by side, we'll wake up
Like yesterday, and tomorrow comes
What's done is done
Now you're back with the, uh—
So I'll drown out my mouth running
F*ck all that whining
I keep a hunnid, I say as I see
You look stunning
When the windows roll up
We back dumbing
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment