Ballpark, are you mossed in?
I done really made this
Thing go that narrow way
Narrow way
Had to feed your ego
See gold
I'm farther away
I'm farther away
I'm farther away
Than your photo says
Rich ideas
Never seen you colder
You got something on your shoulder
Can we bring it back to the old days?
Game plan
I can't really drive this thing more south
See, this how I told it
Some nights I hope
For more than I worked for
More than my own
And that's not okay
I've been, uh
I've been here counting it
I've been so caught in it
This here, no pain, this is blinding it
My eyes, they tell me I'm bound in it
Standing too tall, yes, I'm bound in it
Pushing me in, put some
Back in it
I feel the, ah—
I feel a bit gassed
I'm free of the devil
I'm getting away, I'm in pedals
I'm back in my sh*t where the pebbles
Since that I escaped I've been pedals
Pedal, pedal, she put on that kettle
'Fore she could get on that Rover
Impatient, she cutting my toes
It's creeping up onto my soul
Good talk, I've been tugging a lot
I've been tugging
I'm talking, I'm bugging, I'm bugging, I'm bugging
I tuck it in
My c*ck in it
These spirits got dirt
Some nights I hope to be more
More while I'm still stupid young
This time I'll come to my own
So you'll never have to see me through yours
Most men can't stare at the sun
I'm still here laid on your turf
Now I'm here with the sun
"Is you okay?"
Sun is set, now the sun sets
I've been dumb playing
Playing, big slacking with you
Young brain, 2 AM
Started getting into lighting this up
Keep it brief, don't charm me
I don't really like you talking
Talk all you want, just needed
Company 'till I'm out leaving
I'm losing meaning
Take all my fake feelings
I faked it all
I ain't got none to do with this sh*t
Pig Latin to the big shtick
They see blood on me
I ain't really in that mind, please
Head spinning and it's high speed
How you finna get that burr, see like
You just gotta be a mind reader
Headphones give you peace
Real life, keep your shields high
Yeah, that's real life
Talk your sh*t
Do one for yourself, it's gotta be
Some type of relief
Make 'em cut a check
'Fore they put it back on me
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment