Pop out, Pop out
우린 악마, 입어 Prada
새 시계를 차고
Too Ambitious, yeah, I’m proud of me
Yeah, I’m skrrr with my bros
We’re like, turn up
We smoke hella dope
아냐, Thai, this sh*t from Prague
Poppin’ no Xanny, 난 green
1lliAmbition, My Big Dreams
아이스볼트 GT got me fu**ed up
Yeah, I need some CPR
난 먹었어 Red Pill
쌓아 올려 racks, yeah
감성힙합하는 새*한테는 못 줘 레시피
Who’s your boss?
Who’s your 상사?
Yeah, I K.O.
Put some swag on
Yeah, my b*tch said, “Meow”
Different beats, 다른 프로듀서, big ball
Yeah, I quit xanny, 한 손에는 reefer
Yeah, she pull up
마니 화나요
B*tch, I’m next up, everybody knows
여보세요, 그녀 said, “어딘데?”
Sorry, b*tch, I’m in Poland again
Pop out, Pop out
우린 악마, 입어 Prada
새 시계를 차고
Too Ambitious, yeah, I’m proud of me
Yeah, I’m skrrr with my bros
We’re like, turn up
We smoke hella dope
아냐, Thai, this sh*t from Prague
Pop out, Pop out
우린 악마, 입어 Prada
새 시계를 차고
Too Ambitious, yeah, I’m proud of me
Yeah, I’m skrrr with my bros
We’re like, turn up
We smoke hella dope
아냐, Thai, this sh*t from Prague
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment