I was down, had no strength,
'til you came along
Now I got no doubt, full of peace,
yeah you make me strong
I'll be standing all night
'cause your light is shining over me
Let's go, yeah my life is so bright like a Heaven
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
wanna applaud
So beautiful life
yeah, I thank you God
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
look what I got
So beautiful life
yeah, I thank you God
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
GO GO GO GO GO GO
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
GO GO GO GO GO GO
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
you know that I ballin', I ballin' it hard
But I don't sell it — my soul or my heart
I'mma living proof what the mercy of God can do.
always braggadocious, look what He've done
내 차림은 clean 해, 내 이름에 떡하니 적힌
기쁨 기쁨 I'm in my ZION
크게 말해 내 힘은 내 믿음의 것,
크게 말해 내 힘은 내 믿음의 것
절대 안 놓쳐
가만히 있지 않고 밀어 더,
아름다운 빛이 임하길, 난 기도 더,
이미 걸었지 내 wrist, 깊이 따라오는 Risk
신이 필히 나를 keep, huh
His wings 아래 = 집
kneel, peace 바로 앞이지,
still keep 나의 Scripture
with strength. problem is,
try to kill my vision
Satan 녀석 다 shhh
I gotta go!
I was down, had no strength,
'til you came along
Now I got no doubt, full of peace,
yeah you make me strong
I'll be standing all night
'cause your light is shining over me
Let's go, yeah my life is so bright like a Heaven
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
wanna applaud
So beautiful life
yeah, I thank you God
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
look what I got
So beautiful life
yeah, I thank you God
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
GO GO GO GO GO GO
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
GO GO GO GO GO GO
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment