‘Cause you’re my type, material
Girl, you’re too real
I just can’t get you off my mind
Bet you’ll think about me
My material
Love feels so surreal
I just can’t get you off my mind
Bet you’ll think about me
Slide to you in the dark
Waitin’ for the right time now
걘 쉽게 안 줘 맘
Oh, got me trippin’ now (now, now)
Can’t stop the feelin’ (feelin’, feelin’)
Don’t gotta fake it
Get it now
Live it now
Think I want what you got
Baby, might go all out for you
No patience, 급해져 난
(All I need is you)
You got something different
Girl, you’re everything
Why you hide tonight
Girl, why you shy?
‘Cause you’re my type, material
Girl, you’re too real
I just can’t get you off my mind
Bet you’ll think about me
My material
Love feels so surreal
I just can’t get you off my mind
Bet you’ll think about me
Oh, you’re the greatest
Ain’t nobody like you, slide into my place
Oh, you’re the greatest
Ain’t nobody like you, slide into my place
Oh, you’re the greatest
Ain’t nobody like you, slide into my place
Oh, you’re the greatest
Ain’t nobody like you, slide into my place
Oh, hold on baby (hey)
You’re the only one that I want inside this club
So, come on, baby
If you know that
I’m just wanting you to fall tonight (oh)
I’ll love you right (yeah, yeah)
That girl’s ethereal material (uh huh)
I know you want more
She’s priceless, yeah, she’s one of one
I swear there ain’t no other one
I just can’t seem to stay away
That checklist, yeah, she’s got it done
She makes an entrance just for fun
Oh, I can’t wait on you (oh)
Baby, just come through, oh (oh, woah)
‘Cause you’re my type, material
Girl, you’re too real
I just can’t get you off my mind
Bet you’ll think about me
My material
Love feels so surreal
I just can’t get you off my mind
Bet you’ll think about me
Oh, you’re the greatest
Ain’t nobody like you, slide into my place
Oh, you’re the greatest
Ain’t nobody like you, slide into my place
Oh, you’re the greatest
Ain’t nobody like you, slide into my place
Oh, you’re the greatest
Ain’t nobody like you, slide into my place
(You don’t gotta make it up,
you’re chasing love)
(But you no longer need to find the one)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment