Hundreds on the freeway, don’t slow down
Runnin' from myself ‘cause we’re so young
Tell me things I shouldn’t keep
Empty space I couldn’t seat
Watchin’ every city light pass by
Smokin’ all these cigs ‘till we feel fly
Tell me things I shouldn’t keep
Your eyes are enough to kill
Feels like a crime
‘Cause you made me cross every line
I apologize
That I had to say “I don’t want you”
I’m afraid of what I was seein’
What if I die
Would you hold my memories tight
Will you leave or cry?
Will you leave or cry?
Every hi feels like goodbye
Am I trippin’
‘Fore we drive, what’s your wish
Should it be a kiss?
Even if I can’t say it
Will you trust me?
Will you trust me?
Even though I ain’t trust you
Every hi feels like goodbye
Am I trippin’
‘Fore we drive, what’s your wish
Should it be a kiss?
Even if I can’t say it
Will you trust me?
Will you trust me?
Even though i ain’t trust you
Wait a minute, I got this little present for you
Don’t pretend everything lasts
but your brand new perfume
Never mind,
nothing really feels the same anymore
잠시만 I wanna stop thinkin’ of the night
The night
Stop thinkin’ of the night
The night
Does it feel so right?
So right
Your perfume still on my clothes
Can smell it all over the room
I ain’t really need your sympathy
All I need is just your honesty
Don’t look in my eyes
When you’re not here
Satisfaction, I can’t get enough never
불안하지만 keep on makin’
Livin' like a dream
Nothing what it seems
Make it last forever
You get what I mean
Satisfaction, I can’t get enough never
Hundreds on the freeway, don’t slow down
Runnin' from myself ‘cause we’re so young
Tell me things I shouldn’t keep
Empty space I couldn’t seat
Watchin’ every city light pass by
Smokin’ all these cigs ‘till we feel fly
Tell me things I shouldn’t keep
Your eyes are enough to kill
Feels like a crime
‘Cause you made me cross every line
I apologize
That I had to say “I don’t want you”
I’m afraid of what I was seein’
What if I die
Would you hold my memories tight
Will you leave or cry?
Will you leave or cry?
Every hi feels like goodbye
Am I trippin’
‘Fore we drive what’s your wish
Should it be a kiss?
Even if I can’t say it
Will you trust me?
Will you trust me?
Even though I ain’t trust you
Every hi feels like goodbye
Am I trippin’
‘Fore we drive what’s your wish
Should it be a kiss?
Even if I can’t say it
Will you trust me?
Will you trust me?
Even though I ain’t trust you
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment