Look around, oh come on, come on,
don’t be rude
자기중심의 disdain and vanity
늘 이기적인 attitude
자신 있나 with that empty pride
재미없는 기만은 still you live in bliss
In your own pleasant ignorance, insist
Like you could never cross the lines
Look around, oh come on, come on,
don’t be rude
사인들을 무시해, you crossed the lines
인내심과 disquietude
피해의식 가득한 너의 그 정신머리
sensitive mentality
Yeah, just blame me every time, I find
Like you could never blur the lines
Perfections never cocky
Reading between the lies
I know the truth
Those words
They never shock me
Tell me what makes you think that I
Perfection? Ill-intended
Can’t tell truth from the lies
Like a plastic fruit
Those words
Leave you offended
Tell me what makes you think that I
Perfections never cocky
Reading between the lies
I know the truth Those words
They never shock me
Tell me what makes you think that I
Perfection? Ill intended
Can’t tell truth from the lies
Like a plastic fruit
Those words
Leave you offended
Tell me what makes you think that I
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment