I'm tryna leave the earth
B***h, I'm YEL, get the throne
I'm the king, yeah need a throne
Askin' who the f**k u are?
30대는 걍 닥쳐
Tryna get that, what u want
I'm the wave, u gotta surf
I ain't tryna fix these lames
All my b*****s, they from the dirt
I'm a bad influence
S*x, money, murda, muzik
I ain't tryna fix these lames
B***h, what the f**k u want?
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad influence
I ain't tryna leave the gang
I ain't tryna leave the set
만들어 내 trendset
B***h, that's the YEL
I ain't tryna flex, baby
B***h, she sexy and she knew it
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad bad bad bad
This shit sound so dirty, I'm a dummy, woo
Bangin', this sound like a m**********n' Uzi, woo
전화 좀 걸지 마 난 몰라 너가 누군지도
I ain't tryna flex, baby
I'm a bad bad bad bad
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad
I'm tryna leave the earth
B***h, I'm YEL, get the throne
I'm the king, yeah need a throne
Askin' who the f**k u are?
30대는 걍 닥쳐
Tryna get that, what u want
I'm the wave, u gotta surf
I ain't tryna fix these lames
All my b*****s, they from the dirt
I'm a bad influence
S*x, money, murda, muzik
I ain't tryna fix these lames
B***h, what the f**k u want?
I'm a bad influence
I'm a bad influence
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment