New Louis Vuitton, when I'm walkin'
New Balanci, when I'm walkin'
Denim Tears 입은 여잔 안 만나
Shut the f**k up when I'm talkin'
I just talk about racks, she tweakin'
Bad lil' bitty h*e, she s****n'
"너 왜 다른 여자 손 잡아?"
Shut the f**k up when I'm f****n'
술 들어간 너는 touch my body
난 널 모르지만 touch my body
사랑인 척하며 touch my body
끝나면 남이야, touch my body
니 출신도 몰라, touch my body
니 번호 없지만 touch my body
날 사랑하지 마, touch my body
I can't f**k with them
쟤넨 화났네
I'm just gettin' racks
All my b*****s bad
She want that love, I want money
몸에선 빛이 나 even not sunny
어느새 대체자 없어, iconic
내가 돈 많은 게 이젠 걍 funny야
New b***h, when I'm walkin'
New Rick, when I'm walkin'
KHA, 한대음
나 홀로 집에, 맥컬리 컬킨
난 망할 거래 what you talkin'?
넌 사람들 인파에 섞이지
yeah, brand new b***h wants d**k, and she said
New Louis Vuitton, when I'm walkin'
New Balanci, when I'm walkin'
Denim Tears 입은 여잔 안 만나
Shut the f**k up when I'm talkin'
I just talk about racks, she tweakin'
Bad lil' bitty h*e, she s****n'
"너 왜 다른 여자 손 잡아?"
Shut the f**k up when I'm f****n'
술 들어간 너는 touch my body
난 널 모르지만 touch my body
사랑인 척하며 touch my body
끝나면 남이야, touch my body
니 출신도 몰라, touch my body
니 번호 없지만 touch my body
날 사랑하지 마, touch my body
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment