You never knew I stayed around
One step behind again
If you never turn your head
I’ve learned how to stay like that
If you ever turned around
Would you still know my name or not?
I’ll be watching from afar
Like I always did before
If we arrive
At the far end of the road
Maybe I’ll find you
No reasons for doubt
Where no one knows us
Somewhere we belong
If we arrive
At the far end of the road
Let me fall asleep tonight
That’s where I can feel alive
Somewhere unknown
Tonight I held you in my dreams again
I won’t ask for more, I’ve had enough
Please let me sleep through the night
’Cause that dream keeps me alive
In another life, we may still remain apart
Maybe we’re right side by side
Let me fall asleep tonight
That’s where I can feel alive
Somewhere unknown
Somewhere unknown
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment