You could be the love of my life
If we faced what we both knew
You could be the love of my life
If we chased what we could lose
You could be the love of my life
If you held onto me tight
You could be the love of my life
If I took that midnight flight
Some nights, I’m back there
My hand in your hand
We said “Maybe one day”
Like the hurt wouldn’t come back for more
Wouldn’t call this forever
We both know we’re out of time
But I need you right next to me
Get me out of my own mind
You could be the love of my life
If we faced what we both knew
You could be the love of my life
If we chased what we could lose
You could be the love of my life
If you held onto me tight
You could be the love of my life
If I took that midnight flight
I don’t know how we ended up here
I don’t know, I don’t know
Hmm
Who’s to say
You can still be the love of my life
You can still be the love of my life
You can still be the love of my life
You can still be the love of my life
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment