Someone says “Push it harder”
Another says “Wanna go faster”
The other keeps doubting longer
Everyone here is a loner
But I’ll
La-ta-li-la-ti-ta
Ta-ta-li-la-ti-ta
Together, set our own fire
Better get poppin’
(All day)
Better get pitchers
(All night)
Dancing out of sight
Just for ourselves
Better get louder
(All day)
Never let stoppin'
(All night)
Do you wanna join this ride?
Do you wanna join us right away
Oh I see the net shaking
뛰어 봐 There’s no another day
I believe you know my everything
‘Cause like you, I-I’m your biggest fan
우린 한계를 넘어 달려가
There’s no another way
I believe you know my everything
‘Cause like you, I-I’m your biggest fan
Ugly sneakers kicking up the asphalt
That’s our vibe
Dirty speakers roaring to the ground
Sing loud
La-ta-li-la-ti-ta
Ta-ta-li-la-ti-ta
You fired us up, your tiny spark
Better get poppin’
(All day)
Better get pitchers
(All night)
Dancing out of sight
Just for ourselves
Better get louder
(All day)
Never let stoppin'
(All night)
Do you wanna join this ride?
Do you wanna join us right away
Oh I see the net shaking
뛰어 봐 There’s no another day
I believe you know my everything
‘Cause like you, I-I’m your biggest fan
우린 한계를 넘어 달려가
There’s no another way
I believe you know my everything
‘Cause like you, I-I’m your biggest fan
Oh I see the net shaking
뛰어 봐 There’s no another day
I believe you know my everything
‘Cause like you, I-I’m your biggest fan
우린 한계를 넘어 달려가
There’s no another way
I believe you know my everything
‘Cause like you, I-I’m your biggest fan
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment