Soft light on skin
The curtains sway
Sade playing low on repeat
The moonlight draws your silhouette
I just want you
With our hands intertwined
I know what you’re looking for in me
Think I can’t give you what you wanna see?
What you want is already in me
Nobody, nobody, nobody gets this close
I know what you’re looking for in me
I can feel you caressing the parts of my mind
And every part of me
Love will take its time
So come kiss me from the past
Like we were always meant to end up here
Like you had known my name before we met
So come kiss my heart and soul
Like I had seen this moment in a dream
Like this will stay with us forevermore
I bloom where winter ends
Take your time to see
Parts that I rarely show
But with you, know that I
I want your touch
We can go slow
My breath is yours
Hold it real close
Then I’ll show you where the flower lies
And let go
I know what you’re looking for in me
I can feel you caressing the parts of my mind
And every part of me
Love will take its time
So come kiss me from the past
Like we were always meant to end up here
Like you had known my name before we met
So come kiss my heart and soul
Like I had seen this moment in a dream
Like this will stay with us forevermore
Come find your way to me
You know where I will be
You know where
You know where I will be
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment