Turn off the Red light
저리치워 Get out the way
Break the Red light
Yeah I'm getting out of control
시선 속 Fantasy
Oh Yeah, Your jealousy
겁없는 Yeah, That's me Oh-Uh-Uh-Uh
Turn off
Kick out
Get out
Spin it 좀 더
I can break it. It's myself
Show you 내가 가진 Power
저리 비켜
Gotta Gotta Gotta
throw it away
Deeper 더 깊게 날 던져 네게
Cry, break the void louder
Go, My own way
삐딱한 시선들은 Go Goaway
이제 날 보여줄게 I'm on the top
Watch, How I going going 막지마 No No
Like Red light stop green light go
Red light stop green light go
Red light red light I just go
Red light stop green light go
Red light red light I just go
Red light stop green light go
Red light red light I just go
Red light stop green light go
Red light red light I just go
Oh Switch
바꿔 펼쳐지는 Race
It's a war. 그 중 Ace
따라해봐 Just Like me Just Like me
건들면 다치는 Solar
막을 수 없어 Like Lunar
Yeah 더 커지는 Bow-wow
더 커지는 Bark ya
Steal the light from my truth
Oh, Fade in night with you
손대면 베이는 Page
더 깊이 Pulling me down
Chase it, waste it again
Go, My own way
삐딱한 시선들은 Go Goaway
이제 날 보여줄게 I'm on the top
Watch, How I going going 막지마 No No
Like Red light stop green light go
Red light stop green light go
Red light red light I just go
Red light stop green light go
Red light red light I just go
Red light stop green light go
Red light red light I just go
Red light stop green light go
Red light red light I just go
Oh
I feel the pain of bruise
Oh
I feel the pain of bruise
Oh
Hold my breath I can feel nothing
Oh
I feel the pain of bruise
You’re my bruise
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment