Yeah yeah just tell me like that, like what u want yeah
Drank it up, bottoms up, feeling tipsy
Got my eyes on your feet, the new balenci
Boy u fly, baby what u even listenin'
I got tons of things to show
What u thinking, I can take it
u underestimating
Be patient, like a baby
Why you rushing, take it slow
We’ll get to know each other with some time
Take it easy, 'cause that’s just not my type
Dance on a FaceTime, I know it’s late night
You can keep on yourself, I wouldn’t even mind
Sometimes you‘ll be annoyed
But I wouldn’t mind if you would be a good boy
Play it back, play it back
I like the way you say my name, baby play it back uh
Look at that, look at that
Your ice so clean boy you lookin' like a Santa
Ain’t your shawty, if you want me
You can show me love
You can cut it,
I ain’t talking 'bout some puppy love
We taking real high, real fast, ain’t nobody can find us ooh ah
Slowly make it all around, round, round
Tell me you feel stuck in my arms
Don’t want you to stop, got another round
Dance on a FaceTime, I know it’s late night
You can keep on yourself, I wouldn’t even mind
Sometimes you'll be annoyed
But I wouldn’t mind if you would be a good boy
Play it back, play it back
I like the way you say my name, baby play it back uh
Look at that, look at that
Your ice so clean boy you lookin' like a Santa
Ain’t your shawty, if you want me
You can show me love
You can cut it,
I ain’t talking bout some puppy love
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment