cold world,
everyone has no words
but you say you love me, love me
no trust
and there's no love
but you say you love me, love me
you know that i got you
you know that i got you
you know that i got you
you know that i got you
쉬워 이 잔인한 말들
마치 내일이 없다는 듯
오히려 하룻밤 같은
감정을 여겨 더 나은 듯
웃지 않는 사람들
가린 손에 쥐어져 있는 칼들
찢기 쉬울 테니까 사람 마음은
like a nylon
불행히도 이 모든 것이 기록되는 나의 눈
so i realize
there's no love
there's no hope
there's no soul
there's no
there's no love
there's no hope
there's no soul
but you told me
cold world,
everyone has no words
but you say you love me, love me
no trust
and there's no love
but you say you love me, love me
you know that i got you
you know that i got you
you know that i got you
you know that i got you
When you said you loved me
When you said you loved me
When you said you loved me
When you said you loved me
When you said you loved me,
I realized what love is
When you said you loved me,
I realized what hope is
When you said you loved me,
I realized what soul is
When you said you loved me,
I realized what it all means
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment