How many times did I bet on you,
lost my options
Still, you're the only one I see,
that's the problem
Girl you know
I never hesitated
Just hold on, yeah I don't wanna miss a thing
Girl, so just say it back, say it back
Tell me that you want me
just the way that I want you
Girl, you just say it back, say it back
It's been you all along, all along
Just say it once, look at it twice
Can we just go back?
How many times we got these problems?
Still yellin' in my head
You don't even count on me
You don't even sleep on me
How can I be? I mean, I can be anything
If you want something
Tell me straight up
Without you
I can't hold it all inside
Without you
Please don't call me, I'm alive
Say it back, call me back
Girl I'm still waiting and waiting
Ringing on my phone and I gotta go
On my way to you, baby
You still got me hanging back,
Skimming on my screen again
Hangman with a leg, baby
Just another running back
Throw you up, I'll get you there
Be your arms and legs, baby
How many times did I bet on you,
lost my options
Still, you're the only one I see,
that's the problem
Girl you know
I never hesitated
Just hold on,
yeah I don't wanna miss a thing
Girl, so just say it back, say it back
Tell me that you want me
just the way that I want you
Girl, you just say it back, say it back
It's been you all along, all along
Baby, can't you hear it?
You didn't pay no attention
when I'm screaming
I know it's hopeless
but why am I still needing it?
Huh, I gotta deal with it
You know you can call me
whenever you feel lonely
Roulette goes round and round
I pulled the trigger at the wrong time
I've been fucked up for the night
Still I'm tryna get it right
while I'm searching for a sign
You never believe
My heart just keep beating, keep bleeding
Notice me, all my feels
You still got me hanging back,
Skimming on my screen again
Hangman with a leg, baby
Just another running back
Throw you up, I'll get you there
Be your arms and legs, baby
How many times did I bet on you,
lost my options
Still, you're the only one I see,
that's the problem
Girl you know
I never hesitated
Just hold on, yeah I don't wanna miss a thing
Girl, so just say it back, say it back
Tell me that you want me
just the way that I want you
Girl, you just say it back, say it back
It's been you all along, all along
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment