Skip to main content

ENOuGH - 홍중 (Hongjoong) of ATEEZ & Bazzi


I want a love that stays One I don’t have to chase Quiet and steady pace No finish line to race Then I look at you Already knew that I got nothing to prove And I really mean it when I say I want somebody I trust I want someone to be there when times get tough I've been scalin' the peaks, workin' hard for the climb Girl, I wanna reach out, lift you higher 수십 년 지나 저 끝에 닿을 때 이 우주에 둘이면 나는 족해 It’s just me and you, babe Don’t need me no breaks I just need you, okay? Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH I have all I want, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH Just you and me, no changes No second thoughts, no maybes Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH I got my eyes on you Watching u looking at me Rolling inside the coup Love when I’m hitting the speed ya Ready set lets go ya How you get so cold ya You got so much soul it’s Cause you came from Seoul I’m 2 high I won’t come down Caught my eyes u the one now I got bands like I’m ATEEZ I got what ya need Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH I have all I want, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH Just you and me, no changes No second thoughts, no maybes Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH Girl, you are my ENOuGH Girl, you are my ENOuGH Girl, you are my ENOuGH Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...