I want a love that stays
One I don’t have to chase
Quiet and steady pace
No finish line to race
Then I look at you
Already knew that I got nothing to prove
And I really mean it when I say
I want somebody I trust
I want someone to be there when times get tough
I've been scalin' the peaks, workin' hard for the climb
Girl, I wanna reach out, lift you higher
수십 년 지나 저 끝에 닿을 때
이 우주에 둘이면 나는 족해
It’s just me and you, babe
Don’t need me no breaks
I just need you, okay?
Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH
I have all I want, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH
Just you and me, no changes
No second thoughts, no maybes
Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH
I got my eyes on you
Watching u looking at me
Rolling inside the coup
Love when I’m hitting the speed ya
Ready set lets go ya
How you get so cold ya
You got so much soul it’s
Cause you came from Seoul
I’m 2 high I won’t come down
Caught my eyes u the one now
I got bands like I’m ATEEZ
I got what ya need
Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH
I have all I want, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH
Just you and me, no changes
No second thoughts, no maybes
Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH
Girl, you are my ENOuGH
Girl, you are my ENOuGH
Girl, you are my ENOuGH
Girl, you are my ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH, ENOuGH
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment