I don't gotta say more
Baby, you hit different
I been seein it all
You already know
I love everything you do
What you got on, too cool
I can't even talk shit
I can't even talk shit
You a better thing
Not seeing you would be a tragedy
It's the best of times
Every time I see you, I feel alive
Your smile got me going crazy
You got it girl
Every time I see you, you're brand new
You got it yeah
Real recognize real
You got them charming skills
Love your bright skin like a crayon
Time flies every time I'm with you
I don't want nothin' from you
In the midst of the night,
anything could come true
It's just you in light, girl I'm with you
I don't gotta say more
Baby, you hit different
I been seein it all
You already know
I love everything you do
What you got on, too cool
I can't even talk shit
I can't even talk shit
You're a bad thing,
not seeing you would be a trag-
You're a bad thing
You're a bad thing
It's the best of times, - I see you, I feel alive
10 outta 10, I done became a fan
Stuck in my brain, almost tatted her name
She match my league, we could play on a game
I got you for dinner, put me on your gram
Red lips, cheetah prints on her hips
Riri's gon' want your fits
The press should have you instead
Has anyone told you yet
Cause you're a bad thing
that no one could be better than
You silent me, being some sort of a sedative
Cause your name stumble up on my tongue
And it gon' stay for long
That's how I know it ain't lust
At night we see the stars, see the signs
I know I've been praying for times like this
And there you are
Let me be the one you want, we both know
I don't gotta say more
Baby, you hit different
I been seein it all
You already know
I love everything you do
What you got on, too cool
I can't even talk shit
I can't even talk shit
You're a bad thing,
not seeing you would be a trag-
You're a bad thing
You're a bad thing
It's the best of times , - I see you, I feel alive
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment