My birthday comes
But I had the worst thoughts
내 옆에 있는 너
넌 친구지만 deep down I want more
하루에도 몇번씩
내 자신이 나 싫어져
예쁜 옷을 샀어
네가 봐주면 좋겠어
이런 나를 넌 싫어할까
징그럽다 생각할까?
너무 많아 널 노리는 여자
다 죽여버리면 기회가 있을까?
I know that you are fuck boy
I can't resist your touch
Oh
Oh
널 원하는걸 부정해도 변하는건 없어
머리 아픈 행동 항상 그런 식이지 넌
잘해주지 마 하나도 안보여 네 마음 속
옆에 붙지마 자꾸 나 오해하잖아 또
어제 오늘 내일 우린 매일 매일 만나
나의 ex 이야기 너는 모든걸 다 알아
말이 잘 통한다네 what does that even mean?
위험해 위험해 이대로는 우리 서로가
Tell me anything about me in ur birthday wish
我猜你也不想再继续跟我保持着距离
再靠近我一点就能够感受彼此气息
你要我注意我的语气
总是突然又发脾气
Ur birthday comes u know I will pull up
我不想让你想得太多所以笑而不答
一个举动 又让问题变得复杂了
我猜我再次搞砸了
在你哭的那刻
Yeah I speak it out on god但你却说我是Liar
说我表现得太假我是真的无可奈何
能否就别再胡乱猜测
Trust me I don’t really like her
Don’t treat me like an outsider
Ur birthday birthday
答应我别再流泪
I wanna see ur smile笑着迎接新的一岁
Ur birthday birthday
U know I will never be late
当我再次向你靠近相信我这不是误会
My birthday comes
But I had the worst thoughts
내 옆에 있는 너
넌 친구지만 deep down I want more
My birthday comes
But I had the worst thoughts
내 옆에 있는 너
넌 친구지만 deep down I want more
Oh
Lonely and delusional
Oh
Being a girl always sucks
My birthday comes
But I had the worst thoughts
내 옆에 있는 너
넌 친구지만 deep down I want more
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment