I don’t count the days anymore
They all wear the same clothes
Morning comes without a warning
Night just steals it slow
Everybody says
The city’s still alive
Guess they’re right
I’m just walking through
With different eyes
different eyes
Maybe we’re just
After the blue
Not broken
Just a different view
View
Maybe we’re just
Learning how to shine
On the opposite sides
A coffee stain
Your favorite lane
The way the curtains move
Before the rain
Everybody says
The city’s still alive
Guess they’re right
I’m just walking through
With different eyes
different eyes
Maybe we’re just
After the blue
Not broken
Just a different view
View
Maybe we’re just
Learning how to shine
On the opposite sides
Ooh, ooh
Maybe we’re just
After the blue
Not broken
Just a different view
View
Maybe we’re just
Learning how to shine
On the opposite sides
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment