Slightly, I'm falling
I'm the one who won't feel
no fear from falling, oh
I'd learn from sessions, I-
I don't trust in nothin'
but my feelings, that's on my own
Staring at Monet's
Silence and haulings
I'ma fail a test, just like alcoholics, oh
I'd learn from sessions, I-
I don't believe in nothin' and I'm fading
Standing on my own
Staining my old stairs
It flows, then there are waves at this lake
They wanted me dead
it was just for their sakes
it was just a whole bunch of lies
I won't let 'em fool around
Let the truth unfurl, don't try
To sanitize my inner world, oh
I used to be a haunter
A ghost with a contour
Isolated, lonely, fiendin' for recognition
Oh, come and see me at the live
Just stay for a little
Take my inner view
Pin it, stream it live
Slightly, I'm falling
I'm the one who won't feel
no fear from falling, oh
I'd learn from sessions, I-
I don't trust in nothin'
but my feelings, that's on my own
Staring at Monet's
Silence and haulings
I'ma fail a test, just like alcoholics, oh
I'd learn from sessions, I-
I don't believe in nothin' and I'm fading
Standing on my own
Staining my old stairs
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment